Wednesday, February 1, 2012

Sleazy Art School Advertising

Higher education is a dirty business, especially art/music/writing/theater or any program that takes advantage of an 18 year-old's impulse to be famous or work for or around people who are. I periodically click on art school advertisements that appear on my computer, and today happened upon this:

Photobucket
[Click Here for a larger version of this image]

You have just been disappointed by a screenshot from the opening page slideshow of the Nossi College of Art in Nashville, TN. I mean, if they really wanted to reel them in, they should have just posted this (scroll way down):














(almost there, keep scrolling)





























(a little more...)

















Photobucket
[Man up and make this image your desktop wallpaper]

12,363

1 comment:

  1. I would like to say that this blog really convinced me to do it! Thanks, very good post.
    free classifieds in Pakistan

    ReplyDelete