Tuesday, January 24, 2012

Tila Tequila's "Cincinnati" Song

Two or three years ago Tila Tequila channeled Dr. Rockso...and somehow all this commotion has something to do with our fair city:

I like all the boys and the girls that come to playI-I like eating birthday cake's and party everydayI like all the boys and the girls that come to playI-I like eating birthday cake's and party everyday
I'm choppin' it up on the way to the bathroomCh-choppin' ut up on the way to the ba-bathCh-choppin' it up on the way to the bathroomCh-choppin' it up on the way to the ba-bath
Cincinnati comin' backCincinnati comin' backCincinnati comin' backCome baby come uhCincinnati comin' backCincinnati comin' backCincinnati comin' backCome baby come uh
Some famous wanker walked up to meHe says do you like publicitySo I spit my tea up in his faceGet your bloody hands off my birthday cakeI dont know what you came here to doI'm waiting in the q tryin' to get to the uSo I can chop it up on the 1's and 2's1's and 2's1's and 2's
I'm choppin' it up on the way to the bathroomCh-choppin' ut up on the way to the ba-bathCh-choppin' it up on the way to the bathroomCh-choppin' it up on the way to the ba-bath
Cincinnati comin' back Cincinnati comin' backCincinnati comin' backCome baby come uhCincinnati comin' backCincinnati comin' backCincinnati comin' backCome baby come uh
Choppin' it upChoppin' it upChoppin' it upChoppin' it up
I like all the boys and the girls that come to playI like all the boys and the girls that come to playI like all the boys and the girls that come to playI like all the boys and the girls that come to play
Cincinnati comin' backCincinnati comin' backCincinnati comin' backCome baby come uhCincinnati comin' backCincinnati comin' backCincinnati comin' backCome baby come uh
Cincinnati comin' backCincinnati comin' backCincinnati comin' backCome baby come uh


The circumstances surrounding this recording are murky. I first learned of this track in November 2010, while scanning this thread. I spent a minute just now researching the matter, but found nothing new. Apparently "Cincinnati" didn't appear on either of Ms. Tequila's albums, nor was it ever released as a single. It is not available on iTunes, and I'm suspicious that the various scammy-looking sites that promise an MP3 download will mess up my computer. So it appears we're stuck with this "leaked" version, at least until a Tila Tequila box set is released just in time for Christmas 2019.

11,550

No comments:

Post a Comment